Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Obviously I have not updated this blog in quite some time. There is a reason for that, I have been consumed with learning more about SEO. Let's fact it, unless you can get your site up into the top three spots for your targeted keyword, your website is really nothing more than a fancy digital brochure.

Don't get me wrong, it still boosts your credibility to have a site, but keep in mind that ANYONE can build a site now, regardless of whether or not you know anything about web design or not. So if you are going to build your own site or if you already have, for goodness sakes check out the video below and keep these basics in mind. And when you get serious about actually making money off your site by having it rank well, contact me at my main site www.charleston-seo.net.

Also I have set up a schedule for regular blogging now so be sure to check back in soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment